Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today i started to have more works, my colleague MC..haha..did mistake sending the wrong info, luckily didnt kena scold by the digi ppl..lunch time went out with my 'ah tau' n other sales colleagues..later in the afternoon, i was jz chatting with my 'ah tau' lo..he is like the every1's dream boss..really a very nice person..he mou diu wat u do, as long as u show a gd result

After work, i went to visit my colleague's son in hospital..really damn cham, seeing her baby like this also feel like crying..so small but whole body kena wrap..tmr operation lo, hope everything will be fine

Well, now i'm in alvin's house, tats y i could upload some pics..finally!!! haha..

Surely have to start with myself:

This is me, Jun Takashi


Took a pic b4 finishing work last friday..like my shinny 'X'? =P


my 1st month cheque with my rabbit


lol..1st time ever holding onto soo much cash


Love this cute little dog soooooo much..always jump around when c ppl..1 happy going cutie XD


3 diff nike boxes now..haha


even this dog hunger for my shoes!!! omg..shuu



lol..must end with myself looking hype with my OF x nexus7 jeans n my af1 supreme plus my own tee XD haha

No comments:

Post a Comment