Thursday, August 20, 2009

My collections

Today was a busy working day tho..a lot of reports have to submit..well, i just finished up my part n give my colleague to filter lo..n as usual, have to rush ppl to pass up doccuments, if not they'll take ages to give us 1..today really work from start till 6.30pm..not bad lor, time passes faster if got more work

Haha..finally can upload pics...haha..too bored after dinner, so took pics of my shoes..


My flower of shoes..haha..just a small 1 if compare to alvin's 1 xD



haha..my only formal & working shoes


My 1st nike, known as Nike SB Zoom Team Edition (pig skin lining)


My 2nd Nike SB, or P-Rod (skater's name)..a.k.a. Gucci-Rod as it resembles Gucci colorway


Nike AF1 Footlocker (has croc skin texture on the swoosh n at the front & back sole)


Nike AF1 Premium, "Brown Snake"..love the snake skin texture, n its a quickstrike! Means only selected nike outlets r allowed to sell this shoes..so its a limited shit



My most sayang shoes, AF1 supreme - dark obsidian..the smell of premium leather ftw!!


woot..all 5 of the nike boxes XD

No comments:

Post a Comment