Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19/8/2009

last nite went karaoke..damn syok wei..shouting like nobody business..the funniest song was 'boom boom pow'..haha..3 peeps sang from 8 till 12..not bad lo, throat broke ady XD

haha..today was ok lo, just heard 1 of my boss shouting at another person damn loud..dun dare to ask wats wrong XD today got free lunch!! haha..actually my colleague belanja lo..she treat me n another gal in McD..damn full..but duno wats wrong with my luck lo, again, when i lining up, there is always some1 who will 'tapao' like 20 sets...zzzz...always the slowest que..after i done most of my work, i went to warehouse to collect my pile of doccuments..lol..1 month didnt collect di, really like a mountain! i stand there photostat for around 45mins to 1 hour..try to imagine how much is there =P

oh well, reach home ate home-cooked food, yummy..plus got 1 of my favourite dish, fried..something ( inside got onion, prawn, vege, sweet potato, pork, flour )..damn delicious..after i finish, then i realise i didnt take pic of it..haha, too hungry ady..next time only take lor..8pm i must watch the hk drama, quite nice 1..really so long nvr chase after drama di..i really feel my soul is slowly returning now..the shattering moment is no more..time to be happy again =)

No comments:

Post a Comment