Friday, August 21, 2009

emo draws the line..

haha..its been so long nvr emo di..suddenly i felt really emo..so i guess this draws the line of my day..really a FUCKING bad day..haih, jz now went n watch 'Up' with alvin n shennie, but 1 part of it made me felt like crying..coz tat part really reminds me of my ex..its a bit like 'Notebook', the best love movie i ever watched..if u haven't, pls do try n watch..it can really make u cry..in my life, its really been all well until...now...well, to be precise, few months ago..i really tot i would forget her all by now, but i guess this is jz a lie..ntg can be wiped away completely in ur life..when there is a scar, it remains as a scar no matter how long, it might be less obvious, but it is still there..so, i guess i'll keep it as my memory n lesson..but after the movie jz now, suddenly all the memories jz pop up again n fuck me up..tats y jz now when both of them wanna chill in club also i dun have the mood..i still keep all the things she gave..i know its time to move on, but i guess i need more time..i'm really a weak guy when it comes to love..i really fail..haha..last time i know i wont be like this when i used to love playing on9 game, i could even fong fei kei a gal i used to like tat asked me out..tat time i wasn't emo at all..really getting rid of games would make some1 changed..well, if honestly, i would still choose this life..even tho this kinda life might fuck u up with emotion, but when u think back, it actually fills the color in ur life..u wont just c black n white..u'll c the most colorful pic..happy, loved, emo, sad, crazy, hurt...adventurous..well, for now, i just need to continue my exploration..in the end, i still love my life, i dun blame others for causing anything, if there were some1 to blame, i would just blame myself coz life is in every1's hand, so when u've chosen ur life in ur path, just move on with it..now my favourite song is 'New Divide' by linkin park, transformer 2 theme song..damn fucking nice..somehow, i felt most of the songs' lyrics really suit me now..haha..ok la..i wont continue anymore coz i know it'll be endless if i dun stop..well, hopefully tmr will be a better day../cheer up jun takashi =)

No comments:

Post a Comment