Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2 more to go!

2 more coursework to go...last night couldn't blog, was too tired ady. Anyway, last night I went to cheras Leisure Mall for Sakae Sushi with my uni frens. Its 2nd last day promotion, so better grab it fast. All the red plates (rm5.90) r buy 1 free 1. We ate damn a lot, 5 ppl 136bucks, imagine tats like half price coz we took all the red plates XD Then we just walked around for awhile, help out on digestion. We saw the decoration for christmas, so i asked my fren to take a few pics. As u all know, my phone sux...haha...wonder when i'll get a new phone. After I reached my room, I was really too tired to continue. Read a bit of journals & slept. Well, must continue now again. Argg..this week must turn on my insane button. Then next week can play until kao kao

Us, walking on the connector bridge (From left: me, chun wai, grace[blocked by chun wai], alwin). Stella was the camera woman xD

The decoration for christmas, Gingerbread Village

"Ouch! That hurts!"

Giant lollipop? Long time didn't eat lollipop dy

The yummy gingerbread man (too bad I can't find a female version)

I just kicked his b***s

Toy Bank...Weeeee xD

One serious pic

"Oh, shit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment