Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back from KK

So tired...last night back from 3days 2nights KK trip..now lotsa unpacking to do...love the trip so much. Its a family trip too. My last family trip was like when i was in primary school.

We took Air Asia there on Christmas day. Reached there at around 12+. We rented a car 1 day just to go to national park. Driving up the hill was a pain as it took almost 2 hours. Luckily I wasn't driving..haha..now its monsoon, so the view wasn't so good. Just mist and cloud to see most of the time, felt like driving in the heaven. At least I got a glance of the Mount Kinabalu. We stayed in Mount Kinabalu Heritage Resort for 1 night. Its the hotel nearest to Mount Kinabalu. There is a wooden hanging bridge outside the resort. I tried to walk across, took damn a lot of courage to walk as I have acrophobia. Seriously, I wish I don't have such phobia. Damn suffering coz I can't do so many things ><

1st dinner was buffet in the hotel. I ate like a monster, took about 6 fried chicken and few bowls of cendol. There is a Christmas performance. Later a santa came too. He gave my parents some sweets...lol...then at night I just wondering outside the hotel for awhile, look back into my past & wrote another poem for myself. After that, I played blackjack with my parents & my sis. I won almost everything until my sis lost all

The next day, we got ready to move down to KK town. When we reached the hotel, its seriously soooo much better than the 1 up the hill, plus this 1 is cheaper too. We took a walk in the bazaar near the sea. My parents bought so many dried seafood. Later me & my bro walked to the pasar malam & saw the seafood grill damn delicious. They even sell lobster, but the price is damn expensive. we bought 1 cuttlefish, which is bigger than a normal fish. We also bought chicken wings & satay back to hotel n eat. The cuttlefish seriously made me damn full. Never gonna eat cuttlefish/sotong for awhile. After rested for hours, we went for dinner hunting. We walked around & found this place damn a lot of people. All the live seafood are there for us to choose. They have eel, giant oyster, lobster, crab...1 more i duno wats that, like a sea snail, damn gigantic. Its length is longer than 30cm.

The next day, also the last day, we just walked out & got ourselves a breakfast b4 going to the airport. And, thats all! Well, I couldn't upload pics now, duno whats wrong with the uploading system. Pics have more to say than words =D

No comments:

Post a Comment