Thursday, December 10, 2009

Karaoke

Lol..long time didn't update my blog ady due to lotsa work to do. All my coursework due on next week. This sat supposed to go out relax awhile but tako's grandma suddenly fell sick. So i guess i'll push all the way for my coursework this weekend.

Anyway, Tuesday night was fun. I went for karaoke with tako. We sang until damn high, never even have our dinner XD she even drank a cup of coffee! haha...duno y she can get high from a cup of coffee. Anyway, I screamed until all my voice gone. Sing for 5 hours! Tako sing until her leg cramp..haha...when driving home, I continue screaming n rapping linkin park's song coz that song cant play in the karaoke. Then went to Bandar Puteri to c the night view of puchong. So nice on that night coz its like overseeing a city with all the street light, having an island in sight, with stars n lightning in the sky. I couldn't slp whole night, so i watched Saw 2,3 & 6. Damn fucking nice wei that show. Whoever doesn't appreciate their life should watch that movie. The plot is just awesome. The 6th movie just came out this year's halloween. Didn't watched 4 & 5 coz its not that important according to my fren. Maybe after the exam i'll watch them. Then I really couldn't tahan anymore, so i just dozed off at 11am for 3 hours b4 i drove back to semenyih for my coursework discussion.

Didn't blog yesterday coz I was really too tired to do anything else. I slept for like 10 hours. Oh well, today i'll have to continue my coursework.

Something i read yesterday, the name is damn funny, look below:

No comments:

Post a Comment