Friday, November 27, 2009

Super angry days

Grrr...damn hate these few days. Gotten this sorethroat infection from wednesday. Now getting more serious. On wed nite, i slept from 4-8, then c doc, then slept from 10-4, then get up n eat medicine, then continue slept until 8. I cant tahan dy, quickly drove home n my sick get worsen. I just sleep & sleep & eventually gets better. But until at nite, suddenly get worse again. My mom brought me to doc & my fever actually hit 39 degree. Then throat also covered with white spot. Grr..i just know i'm super angry. Sorethroat really makes some1 gets angry faster. Then the doc gave me a super antibiotic which cost 60bucks. OMG, 1st time saw an antibiotic cost so much. Today at least better, no more fever, but yet my throat still pain like never ending tomorrow. Arrr...today tot of doing something, but ended up like this. Damn angry now again. Seeing this condition, duno whether i can still go to class on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment