Friday, November 20, 2009

hyper day

So long didn't blog dy. Everyday either busy or tired. Anyway, whole week i'm living in my room without light, which made me no mood to do anything. Stupid light so useless, so fast gg. Last night went for a movie at night in Balakong. We went n watched 2012. Just me, grace & canny lor since others ady watched 1 week earlier.

After movie, i'm just being crazy n drove back ard 2am. Drank a bit when reached home & slept at 6am. I still managed to wake up at around 9 n feeling damn fresh & hyper. Wats wrong with me. The less i sleep, the less tired i am. If i sleep 8 hours, i always feel so lazy. So, i played mahjong with my mom n neighbour. After mahjong, i'm starting to feel sleepy. Slept for 2 hours then went out yamcha with alvin. Remember last time we trade our shoes for around 2-3 weeks, now we exchanging our jeans. Haha...so now i got evisu jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment