Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fucking horror dream

zzzz...i fucking got up now thanks to my fucking dreadful nightmare..today i was too tired coz last night only slept 4 hours & these 2 days also doing my research project's lab whole day..just damn fucking tired la..tot of getting 12 hours of sleep today, but failed..motherfucking dream..the whole dream felt like 3 days..seriously, when i got up, i was so praise & thankful that i'm out of that fucking torment..ok, lets start the nightmare:

1st off, I was in uni doing lab, after finished, just walked by the library n a memory reflect on me suddenly bout this 1 weird guy just walked pass me. Then it appears to be something big gonna happen soon with my instinct telling me so. Therefore, I decided to follow him with 1 of my lab partners whom appeared to be a detective. When entered the library, saw Sook Wan & her gang doing project there. I couldn't get any information from them about the guy though. Suddenly I found a secret passage in the library, so I entered myself without hesitation. Down the spiral stairs, which made u think of the bad guy's meeting place. After I reached a certain point, I fainted out of a sudden. When I got up, its already the next day. On the 2nd day, I couldn't remember anything at all, I suddenly lost all my memories & started going back to secondary school. I sat beside a random person. 2 teachers entered the classroom & God knows what they are teaching. Annie suddenly came over & sit beside me, started taking ruler to poke me. 1 of the teacher saw & thought both of us are playing in the class, so the teacher hit me 1st. After I told that I was innocent, then she hit Annie with the ruler. This is damn funny & weird, Annie just acting by crying to avoid further punishment. Haha...then, I need to go to the washroom. The toilet was located in such a weird place. Its like a few level below the ground level & its damn fucking big. 1 cubical is about 2m width & 30m length, with the facility of greater than 5 stars hotel. OMG la, where on earth got this kind of toilet! However, I was very curious in my dream. I just went the furthest down & found another secret passage similar to the 1 I found the day earlier. I just went down alone but this time I found a guy. He told me what happened to me last night. When I fainted, I was possessed by some kind of demons, blood spilling out of my body, my face metamorph & started becoming uncontrollable. This guy appeared to be that & helped me out of this transformation. He took the pictures & showed them to me. Seriously, I can still remember how scary I looked like after I woke up.
This was how I looked like when I was transforming...those red colour = blood


Mahai, damn fucking disturbing la. All the pictures he showed me seriously damn gruesome, & the background was those torturing chamber. He told me that I was targeted by the devil, so he'll try his best to protect me. I couldn't take the fact of all these, so I just went home & slept until the next day. When i woke up, he brought over 2 of his friends to protect me. Suddenly, 1 of them just jumped on my bed & asked me to hide. A chair suddenly thrown towards me. I blocked it with my bags. This time, it appeared to have 2 ghosts instead of only 1. I saw 1 floating chair & another chair was slowly lifted in the air. 1 of the chairs just flew towards me & I blocked again. So, the unseen creatures left the chairs & go for the knives. I was thinking that I was doomed. All hope is lost!

So, I was shocked up from my bed by the incoming knife. No fucking joke, its seriously damn scary. I think you guys can imagine it. If only I could get those gruesome "pictures" transfer to my comp. I don't know why the hell I always have to dream such a long & horror dream. Not the 1st time already, last time I even dreamed of cutting off human's arms & fingers, fighting with mutated rats & cats..the most recent 1 was using a sword & a gun trying to save my kidnapped friend. WTF is really happening to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment