Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tired sunday

Slept at 4am n woke up at 8am..i set the alarm at 8, but i actually woke up earlier than 8..cant believe myself..anyway, today i return back to my kungfu practise which i nvr touched it for more than a year..forgot damn a lot dy..now have to slowly regain back all of them..just out of blue moon, i wanna join back..felt very wasted if i just quit it..its like i started learning since primary school, but stopped when spm..i just know 1 thing now, damn fucking tired..my whole body really kaku ady..tmr sure gonna pain like hell

After tat, i went to take my blood test result..oh yea, last week went to do a blood test..damn funny la..when he took out the syringe, i turn my head away..when i turn back, i c it filled with blood ady, i was like wtf..nvr even feel any pain at all..then have to fill another bottle with urine, but i jz pee in the morning, have to try to force myself to pee out..lol..my result was ok lor..just have high cholesterol..cannot help le, i love oilly stuff..kfc chicken skin, oilly char siew..omg, its like heaven la..sien, tonite have to go back to the jungle place again

No comments:

Post a Comment