Thursday, October 22, 2009

OriginalFake

Finally! I finished my coursework..weee..but still got lots of work n research to do..starting to get busy..aih, tmr will have another lab session..damn boring lab..at least the other research project on nanoparticle is more interesting, but damn fucking hard la

Oh well, since I'm so happy that I finished my coursework, I went n browsed through some clothing..come to think about it, I never wear my OF x Nexus7 Jeans for a week..so miss it..tot of letting 'him' holiday a week..oh well, tmr finally can c 'him' again..hahahaha

Here r some of my favourite OF products:

My hype jeans!

Love these but can't afford to get =(

2 of Nike x OF Air Max, love the neon laces

The OF designer, Kaws

And of course, OF = OriginalFake


Please don't compare this OriginalFake with the 1 u can c in 1u or other shopping mall..those r the REAL FAKE original fake...those design also damn lala..spoil the name only

Maybe this weekends wanna go walk walk n c some new stuffs b4 continue my research

No comments:

Post a Comment