Wednesday, October 21, 2009

22.10.2009

lol..its 6am now..shouldn't I be sleeping? haha..actually slept at 12 n woke up at 4 to do my coursework..I jz cant do it at night or afternoon BUT early morning..well..yesterday was busy whole day..only 1 morning class which is 10-12..but got lab session from 2-5+..screwed lab..our experiment was Pelton wheel, a water turbine..broke some parts of the equipment..HAHAHA..after tat, went to library to meet up with my frens to 'study'..yaya, tried to, but end up I went to the comp lab n read One Piece until 8pm..dinner only at 9..cooked the char siew rice & chicken soup, and drank chocolate milk..then lie on the bed n call ppl..and accidentally passed out and woke up at 4am

Haih..guess I'll sleep soon, again..class quite late, only from 11-1..but 2pm got another research session on synthesis of titanium oxide nanotube..at least this sounds more fun than the water turbine

No comments:

Post a Comment