Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday!

Lol..its saturday again..so fast eh? ady 4 weeks of lectures in Uni n i really duno wat i've learned..oh well, today i trade my Nike Gucci-Rod with alvin's Nike AF1-InfraRed for awhile since both of us getting bored of our shoes..haha..then we went to yamaha near the curve to c a gals' band practise..then he wanted to go KL to kill his wallet, but my wallet is ady killed, so nvr go..ended up in cc, cheapest place..haha..wanted to call Tako out but guess she is busy studying for finals lor

After dinner, straightaway get my mp3 to listen to the songs i learning..4 old songs tho, but suddenly feel like rapping..can rap until damn high even its only at home..just only started to read the lyrics yesterday..haha..cant memorize yet..my mom suddenly enter my room, then she said "so hip hop ar?"..lol..then piano also progressing on my new learning song, left 1 n half page to memorize the note, but still waiting for my piano mood boost

Ok..continue my rapping streak


No comments:

Post a Comment