Monday, October 5, 2009

6.10.2009

Just finished 1 early class at 9am..now having 2 hours break b4 going to c my lab supervisor..so sien..fucking jungle..lol..yesterday ponteng class..was really too sick to move around..actually sunday nite i'm ady having fever..then slept since 10pm until 3am..woke up a bit then 4am continue slp until 9.30am..ate breakfast then continue slp until 3pm..lol..like a pig eh? wat to do..sick ppl always slp

For 2 fucking days i cant put my hands straight..haha..too long nvr exercise gua..today walked to class like a chicken..both arms bending..lol..ok la, gonna make food for myself


my lunch box...haha

Now have to make my own food lo..last time when i still got my ex,she used to make food for me..haha..such a spoilt guy..pls dun think i'm emo, i'm over ady..ok la, wanna eat dy

No comments:

Post a Comment