Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last night so funny la, i was jz lying on my bed at 11.30 listening mp3, then i jz closed my eyes. When i re-open them, its already 1.30...i was like wtf! Y so fast 1!!! Not even a dream. But i was really too tired, so i jz continue slp n finally dream again! lol...dreamed of drinking with alvin & tako. Damn syok drinking la. Suddenly i got up n thinking 'wtf, i wanna drink more!'

Lol...so lazy wanna get up. Made myself sandwiches for breakfast. Today decided to roll up my jeans & go to class. Every1 jz shocked looking at it. Haha...they 1st time c gua. If u actually go to the Juice KL, the workers also do this. Plus nike sb dun match it if i let it down. Anyway, this means that there is no street kaki in uni.

Tonight must start to read something, at least SOMETHING...I cant afford to waste anymore time le. So many coursework...

No comments:

Post a Comment