Monday, November 9, 2009

%#$

lol...tonight tot of studying, but ended up being emo. Since so long didn't emo dy, not bad to emo once in awhile la. Made me think more of my past, present & my future. I had regret once, but what i'll always tell myself is that i wont repeat a similar mistake twice in my fucking life. Until now, i've never repeat my mistake twice in my life b4, of course what i mean is the serious mistake la. I'm glad i made mistake while i'm still young, at least i'll be able to think & not doing silly act. I guess 1 thing has always been right, no 1 being perfect throughout the whole life. Mistakes r always there for u to fall & to learn, not to fall & lie there forever like a pussy. Once u stand up, thats when u grow stronger. Haha..come to think about it, last time i used to persuade 'some1' not to emo time to time coz i've never being emo in my life b4. Now i understand wat it means.

Being listening songs whole night. Back to some oldtime j-rock songs as most of their songs r emo-based. Well, hopefully tmr i'll start my coursework & lab report & research.

No comments:

Post a Comment