Saturday, September 19, 2009

19.9.2009

Today woke up damn tired..slept since 11pm n yet i'm lagi tired..duno y the more i slp, the more tired i am..argg..really cant get up from bed lo..after i had my breakfast, my bro took me go service my cute kancil..he said only 30mins..in the end, 2 hours +...hahahaha, cant yamcha with Alvin & Tako..but at least i learned something bout car lo, which i supposed to learn as i am a guy..after reached home, i jz play play piano..so long didnt play piano di, some minor part keep on forgetting..luckily still manage to get it back..starting to learn another new song now lo since i finished learning 'tong hua' (fairy tale in chinese lo)..very old n touching song..anyway, lunch at secret recipe with my bro..then came home i was really really damn tired, took a short nap b4 dinner

Weeeee..dinner is the best! Japanese buffet! hahaha..ate sashimi like a crazy mofo..i took some pics on the food..but i missed out the 1st 2 plates of sashimi & tempura coz i was so hungry tat i forgot to take pics..i tried my best to decorate the food..haha


Greedy bastard taking the whole sashimi!


Sushi!!!


Another sashimi..


The most time-spending decoration of my soft shell crab..there was a hidden small, cute tomato in the middle ><


Some weirdo prawn


My bro & sis-in-law


My sis & her fren


Finally its me!


Me chewing the juicy Tako!!!


Random food..Baby octopus, fresh oyster & cheese baked prawn


Well, baby octopus was 1 of my fav jap food


White coffee..was really dozing off at tat time


Ice-cream-ie


1 miserable green tea ice-cream


Mix fruit cocktail


No comments:

Post a Comment