Wednesday, September 23, 2009

karaoke farewell party

Few days didn't blog ady..damn emo coz cant upload pics..haha..anyway, wed was my last day of work..oh well, i'm leaving this working life n back to my student life..every1 just wish me luck in studying n they all so wish to go back to their study life too..well, its true tat being a student is the best..move on taka, move on..haha

Oh, now i finally got my karaoke session's pics..celebrated in sunway pyramid's red box..haha..its like 2 friday ago..supposed to be a promotion, birthday & farewell party


victor, me & chong

duno y am i so happy...

karen, me, doreen, charlize, sam

chong & me...with lotsa ghostly hands

HAHA..guy's ass..as usual, my fav jeans =P

sam, the emo guy playing ps2

emo manager sitting alone...lol

birthday gal, maggie & me

chong & me drinking from the bottles

sales & marketing department fellows...missing a few

No comments:

Post a Comment