Saturday, September 26, 2009

26.9.2009


Oh well, today woke up early..cant really slp..morning went to a funfair with alvin coz he has 200bucks coupons..its a charity funfair..supposed to go with tako too, but she fell sick suddenly..rest more ya =) so me n alvin went there, n c c the price of the food..lamb chop is rm15...LOL...its not even big, just a miserable half hand size, super thin slice..haha..so we decided not to get any food..only mooncake still reasonable, rm30 for 1 box, so alvin got 2 boxes lor...then the others all went to games..we went home with all sorts of prizes...


The most useless 1...

Another shit...

omg..small kid backpack

The only things i actually tried my best to win..haha


Then, we both went to 1u do ntg again..walk walk, c c, sit sit, eat eat, walk walk...then got home n mom asked to go out again...have to buy all my stuffs back to uni..most likely also junk food!!! lol


My clothing bag

food, food, food...

more toilet paper?

Gonna miss this...

and this...

and Hachi



Oh yea..finish my day with a bowl of bird nest..my mom cooked whole day ady lor..damn nice =)


No comments:

Post a Comment