Saturday, September 5, 2009

5/9/2009

seriously..i hate it when the torment haunts me yet again..mahai, its like i'm living a better life, slowly forgetting her, but suddenly these 2 weeks it came haunting me again..zzz..i'm really tired, tired of all these mindfucking things..friday i really dun feel like goin work in the morning ady coz i dreamt of my ex, the saddest dream i ever had..in the dream, i lost my memory, then when i regain back, i realised i had done wrong a lot of shit, very wrong to my ex..so i chose to suicide with time bomb..my frens all keep pulling me, but i told them i deserve a death to settle everything i've done..b4 the final second ticking of the bomb, my ex came over n i pause the time, had a talk with her for very long, admit all my faults..we hugged n kissed n cried in the dream, but in the end i continue back the time n BOOOM..i woke up with tears for the 1st time..fucking real in the dream..i duno y the hell when i'm starting to forget her, then all these nightmares haunt me again...haih..i guess this is my fate..

No comments:

Post a Comment