Sunday, September 20, 2009

20.09.2009

Wat a nice date today..but its sunday, every sunday is like a damn lazy day..oh well, i lied on my bed for 2 hours b4 i could finally get up..then ate wan tan mee..I hate tat wan tan mee, it made me stomachache! grrr...but its my 1st time shitting in a mall..haha..went 1u with alvin n tako..b4 tat, we went to fetch tako..but we both were too afraid to enter her house..haha..to me its actually ntg to enter any1's house, just tat i felt her parents r my boss, tats y felt pressure..think i wont be so scared after i stop working lo =P haha..me n alvin played house of the dead 4 n win with full life..we r so lifeless..even tako was tired standing there watching..2 bucks to finish the 45mins game..not bad la..then yamcha in kluang station..talk cock..haha..tat place was my 1st time went out with my ex..still remember tat day very clearly..my hair at tat time looks like a lala zai only..wear also like pariah..haha..so many bad features n yet can kao a so pretty, caring gal..really fuck myself lo, nvr appreciate her when she was with me..haha..dun wanna think lu, past is past..keep it as my precious memory deep in my heart lo..at least i'm trying lo

No comments:

Post a Comment